When Seconds Count… Count On Us.
When it comes to quality emergency care, you can count on Bedford Memorial Hospital.
In order to receive the care you need as quickly and efficiently as possible, you should know where to go when an immediate healthcare need arises. For critical emergencies with life- or limb-threatening problems, Bedford Memorial Hospital (BMH) is prepared and ready to meet those needs.
We have experienced nursing staff with specialized training in pediatric, forensic and trauma nursing, staff the emergency departments. We are moving towards proactive coronary care through our newly developed Chest Pain Center which offers a full spectrum cardiac care program offering rapid diagnosis and fast track treatment before a situation worsens often preventing a severe heart attack from occurring. We even have a direct link to the regions only Level 1 trauma center and Carilion’s Life-Guard helicopter services.
So when seconds count…count on Bedford Memorial Hospital’s emergency department. We’re here when you need us.
At BMH, our goal is to provide the highest quality care possible in an environment that makes patients feel safe and secure. Whenever you have a medical emergency, the coordinated care teams at BMH are ready for you 24 hours a day. We’re here to serve our community and all patients in getting the appropriate care they need, when they need it.
Our services include:
• Highly trained, professional healthcare staff with experience in all aspects of emergency care
• Access to state-of-the-art medical technology and treatment facilities
• Laboratory testing facilities
• Radiology diagnostic testing equipment
• Consultants from a wide-range of specialties, including medical and surgical sub-specialties
• Treatment options, including the latest therapies for various medical conditions
Make sure you have a plan in place for emergencies. Having a plan will save precious time and improve outcomes. The team at BMH wants to get you back to your life as quickly as possible.